Sunday, April 15, 2007

Saving Up

Like most people, I have many glaring problems. One of these problems is my longing for instant gratification. This is a problem because every time I get money, I spend it in no longer than a month after I get it. I have tried to save my money several times, but all of them have been futile. However, I have recently decided to save up my money until the beginning of September because I want to have enough money for all of the big fall game releases. You see I already Wii own am I am getting an Xbox 360 for my birthday this year. I therefore will want to have enough money for the fall releases for both consoles and the older Xbox 360 games that I missed out on. As I said, I have promised myselft to not spend any of my money until September. I hope that I can keep my promise.

No comments: