Monday, April 16, 2007

A Good Read

I an not typically a reader. I have a short attention span, and most books don't help with it. Yesterday however, I finished my first book since what I think was before the summer. It is called Flipped. The author of the book is Wendelin Van Draanen. She has wrote other books, but this is the first one that I've read. It's a children's book, but don't get turned off by that adults. It's quite deep for what it makes itself out to be. The book is about a boy and a girl who live next to eachother for years and both tell their sides of a story. I won't spoil it for you, but in the beginning it's basically about how the girl loves the boy, but the boy dosen't love the girl. Bad things happen and their opinions are eventually flipped (hence the title). Today I am going to a discussion on the book at my local library. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks